CHICKEN IS A PLEASANT MEAT LOVED BY EVERY BODY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT IS LOW IN CALORIES:
It is true that many people all over the world love to eat chicken more than any other kind of meat. The reason is that chicken meat is always tasty. In addition, it is a great source of low-fat protein and it is also full of other nutrients.
I'm addicted to eating chicken breasts and I can cook them in any forms or shapes.The great thing is that chicken will always be good to eat any time of the day or even nights.
Besides, chicken is a versatile sort of meat because it goes well with any type of food, vegetables and can be eaten on itself too. Chicken soup is equally enjoyable. In fact, once you have chicken meat in your home you can entertain any visitor to your home and this is one of the beauty of this pleasant tasty meat.
RECIPES/INGREDIENTS/PREPARATION FOR 4 SERVINGS:
1. 2lbs of boneless chicken breasts (cut into cubes or small pieces)
2. 1 large onions ( finely sliced or chopped)
3. 1 packet of dry pasta ( about 500g to be lightly boiled)
4. 4 sticks of fresh carrots ( washed,peeled and cut into cubes or any sizes and boiled)
5. 1/2lb of button mushrooms ( washed and finely sliced)
6. 1tsp of soy sauce + 1tbsp of Tomato puree
7. Seasonings including chicken stock, salt and pepper+ 1/2 clove of garlic Crushed or chopped)
8. 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
To start with cut the chicken breasts into eatable pieces, put a frying pan with the vegetable oil on the stove and add chicken breasts pieces with the sliced onions, tomato puree, and garlic, and fry lightly for a few minutes.
Boil the 500g pasta for at least 15-20 minutes to allow it to be soft and tender. Mix up 3/4 liter of boiling water with oxo or chicken stock cubes and allow to cool.
Boil the carrots and mushrooms separately and drain the water. Then, transfer the cooked pasta and the chicken into a casserole dish and pour the stock mixture over the top.
Set your oven ( gas) mark 7 (220oC or 425oF) Mix every ingredients except pasta, carrots, mushrooms and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes.
To serve, put boiled pasta in the plate, add cooked carrots and mushrooms and finally add the fried chicken pieces and all the ingredients on top. Add salt and pepper to taste and that is all about cooking Chicken carrot pasta recipes.
This meal can be a good dinner or lunch meal especially at week ends. Jamaican chicken salad!