EATING TUNA FISH ON ITS OWN HAS SO MANY HEALTH BENEFITS:
Eating tuna fish own its own has so many health benefits and when you eat it with vegetables, you not only scoop lots of protein but all other essential vitamins that are great and do great jobs in our body.
Fresh Tuna is among one of the most important oily fishes which are very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Other oily fishes are mackerels, salmon, sardines pilchards trout and herring.
RECIPES/INGREDIENTS/PREPARATION FOR 4 SERVINGS:
1. 2 (6-ounce) can of tuna in water9 water drained)
2. 4 stalk of medium celery, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup )
3. 2 medium green onions sliced (1/4)
4. 1 small apple (any specie can do and coarsely chopped)
5. 1 cup non-fat lemon-flavored yogurt
6. 4 fat-free flour tortillas (6-7 inches in diameter)
7. 2-3 leaves of lettuce and thin slices of one red onion + ground pepper + sprinkled salt (optional)
To start with, mix all the ingredients except tortillas, lettuce and red onion.
Layer tortillas with lettuce and sliced red onion.
Then fold up bottom third of each tortilla; roll up tortilla to form cone shape with folded end at the bottom. Then, secure with toothpick.Finally spoon tuna mixture into center of each tortilla cone.
You can then serve with spinach salad with Fat-free or low fat dressing.
You see how easy it is to make Tuna salad roll-ups!
You can if you wish wash this down with fresh pineapple or blueberry juice for good health and long life.
Calories --- 225 Saturated fat --- 1g Cholesterol-- 15 mg
Fat -- 4g Sodium-- 370mg
Carbohydrate-- 34g Dietary fibre -- 3g and Protein --16g. Now you can see how healthy the preparation is. Healthy diet and healthy eating!