Juicing Nigerian watermelon or any other watermelon from any parts of the world is so easy and have both tremendous nutritional values and health benefits! The juices are easily digestible and are completely absorbed for all their minerals, providing much needed nutrients to the body.
"The alkalinizing effect maintains the acid-alkaline balance in the body, neutralizing the toxic condition of the body resulting from excessive intake of acid-forming foods"
Drawing from the rich anti-oxidant and beta-carotene, the health effects of watermelon juices are immense!" From these, you will realise that watermelon had lots to offer and not a mere thirst-quencher.
Watermelon wonders and facts: Many people all over the world have recognized the importance of eating and juicing watermelon. Juicing Nigerian watermelon is not different from juicing other watermelons from other parts of the countries of the world.
However, it is only in Nigeria during my researches that I found that not many Nigerians eat or drink the juices of this great elixir of life otherwise called watermelon.
Watermelon facts are highly documented as follows:
1. "On 17th April 2007, the Oklahoma state senate in USA passed a bill declaring watermelon as their official state vegetable!" However,some school of thoughts could not agree whether watermelon is a fruit or vegetable!
To me this is a small matter as long as they have adopted the fruit. Call watermelon fruit or vegetable, it will still do the good jobs it does in our body.Many fruits are both vegetables and fruits so what is the fuss about?
2.The town of Chinchilla in Queensland, Australia holds biannual festival celebrating all things about melon.
3.In Vietnamese culture, watermelon seeds are consumed during the Vietnamese New Years holiday.
4.A watermelon contains about 6% sugar, and 92% water by weight. As with many other fruits, it is a great source of vitamin C.
5. Watermelon with red flesh is a significant source of antioxidant called 'Lycopene' which is most effective in neutralizing harmful free radicals which cause damage to our cells leading to degenerative conditions such as heart diseases. Most importantly, lycopene protects against prostate cancer.
6.Juicing Nigerian watermelon or any other country's watermelon is very essential because watermelon contain a significant amount of citrulline amino-acid, large amounts of beta-carotene and its also mildly diuretic"
Juicing Nigerian watermelon or any other watermelons:
It doesn't matter whether you are juicing Nigerian watermelon or any other watermelon from other countries,you can enjoy all the nutritional values and health benefits as set below.
1.You can reduce the risks of Asthma or minimize the attacks with the powerful anti-oxidant found in watermelon because this reduces toxic matters in the body.
2.The rich beta-carotene and vitamins C content in this big fruit do wonders in quenching inflammation that contributes to conditions like osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Watermelon juice is healthful in preventing cholesterol from clogging arteries and can increase HDL, the good cholesterol, reducing the risks of cardiovascular diseases.
4. Watermelon juice is great in cleansing and the natural diurectic effect is totally healing for kidney and bladder problems.
5. The lycopene from red watermelons have been extensively researched for its antioxidant and cancer-preventing properties. It is wonderful in its protective powers against prostate cancer.
6.Constipation: Drinking a glass of watermelon juice not only helps but are very effective in aiding the elimination of wastes. Consuming plenty of this red juice will do a lot to stop constipation as well as give you a much better health condition.
7.Drinking watermelon juice has the tendency through its diuretic eliminate the excess fluids from the body, reducing water retention, especially for women during their monthly mensuration cycle and pregnant women.
8.Hearth Attack: Drinking watermelon juice which has a combination of folic acid and other essential vitamins in the fruit play essential parts in reducing the risks of heart attacks, strokes and colon cancer.
9.Itchiness: As watermelon juice cleanses the body of toxic wastes, it also greatly reduces itchiness that result from toxicity of acidosis.
10.Skin Blemish: You can use watermelon externally by applying a small piece liberally on your face, leave for about 10 minutes, then wash off with warm water, followed by a splash of cold water!
From all these facts and evidences and scietific studies,and the knowledge you have acquired from this article, you can now enjoy not only drinking the juice of watermelon but also eat watermelon for good health and long life! Health benefits of Nigerian watermelon!